I think the zombie movie is going the way of the dinosaur. George Romero needs to know that enough Dead is enough already.
Anybody going to see the new Zombie movie tomorrow? I was hoping Old Freddy and his old lady would be posting about it but they have vanished. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I think the zombie movie is going the way of the dinosaur. George Romero needs to know that enough Dead is enough already.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Blaah since they blocked the forums from work, I don't have much time for the forums :-/ Land of the Dead Look like its gonna be pretty sweet. I'll go check it out. Hopefully its up there with the Dawn of the Dead remake.
w00t w00t
Is it a sequel to Dawn of the Dead? Or set in the same world or anything like that?
Its set after the zombies take over the world. There is only one city left, and a hand full of people to defend it. Its a Romero film!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
i think that movie will suck
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Just go watch Batman Begins instead!!... Best movie of the year.
Though Im hearing good things about the new Dead movie. Id like to watch it, but zomie movies werent made for the big screen. I might check it out on DVD, or maybe if it comes to the Drive Inn.
was hoping to get to catch it this weekend, but i had to do security for SCD from 8 this morning to 10 tonite, and tomorra too, friday night also..i have no idea how them security folks do it, sittin around like that aint for me...
but im hopin to see it this week sometime..can't put down Romero, all the movies have been good so far, my favorite though has always been Day of the Dead
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Even with not seeing the movie, I just don't see how this Batman can top Burton's original Batman with Jack Nicholson as the Joker.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
It did MikMo. It was the best movie I have seen this year. Its a retelling of the whole story, its suppose to be a trilogy. So yes, you will see a new Joker in the sequel to Begins. Thers a huge debate going on right now over who will actually play the new Joker.
Also this was a lot better then Burtons Batman IMO, darker, better story, it really draws you in. Burton also didnt stay true to the comics, which Begins tries very hard to do. Also Bale is the best Batman there has been, even though sometimes his voice as Batman is a little forced. Though, I can assure you though his Bruce Wayne is the very best hands down.
The only thing bad about Begins, is that it isnt as kid friendly as a movie like Spiderman is. Its a lot darker, not corny. So its gonna hurt the total box office a bit. Batman doesnt actually appear in Begins until an hour into the movie. Though the first hour is what puts the story together. Younger kids might fight it boring. Though when he actually becomes Batman, thats when the story takes off and never slows down.
Bookmarks